Since 1962 Roy Neal has helped pilots insure their aircraft. Whether you own a piston, turbine or specialty aircraft or rent from your local FBO, Roy Neal has the knowledge and all available markets needed to provide all of your private aircraft insurance needs. For where you go. And how you fly.
Roy Neal offers a choice of quality, comprehensive insurance policies from “A” rated companies with coverage options to fit all your aircraft insurance needs.
Just some of the benefits of insuring with us include:
- Unparalleled customer service and aviation expertise
- Access all major carriers to find you options
- Strong relationships with insurers that give you stronger coverages, better pricing and better customer care.
- Our specialty aircraft includes war birds, classic aircraft, light sport aircraft (LSA), home built and experimental aircraft.
- Ability to handle transition pilots and unique risks
- Safety credit and membership discount programs to help keep your costs down
- We insure owner flown turbo props, from the Socata TBM to the Beech King Air, and when you’re ready, we can move you into the new turbo jets, Cessna Mustang, Phenom 100 and others.
- Roy Neal has specialty markets designed to meet your needs.
Are you a renter or fly other non-owned aircraft? Then you are at risk for aircraft damage, property and bodily injury and need coverage for NON-OWNED AIRCRAFT. Remember, being a “named pilot” does not necessarily afford YOU any insurance coverage on an owner’s policy.